Monday, April 6, 2015

10 best TV technologies

TV Installation
Last week when I listed my 10 least favorite TV technologies, I promised to follow up with the 10 I actually like. The list below comprises the display technologies and extras I consider most worthwhile, improving the viewing experience, picture quality or convenience.
Presented in no particular order, here they are.

HD resolution:-

Maybe you're too young to remember, little whippersnapper, but television didn't always look this good. Just flip to the standard-definition channel on your cable box and experience what we old coots had to live with for most of our lives. It took a massive amount of time and money, but those beautiful high-resolution images are now ubiquitous read more:-
TV installation los angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment